D.A.S. Action 15A Compact 1000 Watt peak Active speaker with monitor position
- Compact full-range system
– Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier
– Switch-mode power supply
– Reduced size and weight
– Pole mount socket
– Rigging points
The Action 15A is a powered two-way system designed for exceptional performance in a wide range of applications.
The 1000 W peak Class D amplifier provides extended bandwith, improved dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. The Digital Signal Processsing (DSP) incorporated in the Action series provides unparalleled control over the audio signal. Critical parameters have been fine tuned for each cabinet.
The D.A.S. 15Mi loudspeaker provides powerful low frequency reproduction. High frequencies are handled by the M-34 compression driver which uses a 1″ exit and titanium diaphragm for exceptional perormance in all types of applications.
The Action 15A asymmetrical enclosure design allows it to be used in the montior position. Made from Birch plywood and finished in a durable black paint, the cabinet incorporates two side-located handles and a 35 mm pole mount socket for use with a stand.
- Amplifier Power 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous
- Class D, Biamplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m 131 dB
- Dispersion 80º x 50º
- Enclosure Material Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish Black/ISO-Flex Paint
- Connectors INPUT: Female XLR
- LOOP THRU: Male XLR
- AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements 115 V, 3 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- 230 V, 1.5 A , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 77.4 x 44.6 x 43.6 cm
- 30.5 x 17.6 x 17.2 in
- Weight 26 kg (57.2 lb)