D.A.S. Altea 715A 15" Two-way full range 1500 Watt PA Speaker
– Hi-power bi-amplified active system
– DAScontrol™ interface for easy setup and adjustment
– 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen
– DASlink™ remote control and monitoring APP
– High-definition wireless stereo music streaming
– 1500 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer
– 15″ loudspeaker + M-28 compression driver
– Lightweight polypropylene enclosure
– Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
– Integrated M8 rigging points
The Altea-715A is a high-powered model from D.A.S. Audio’s Altea Series. It´s equipped with a 1500 Wpeak Class D two-channel amplifier that provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the Altea-715A systems. The DAScontrol™ interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The remote control and monitoring APP DASlink™ of the Altea-700 series powered systems allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobile devices in high-definition stereo.
The high-performance transducers include the D.A.S. 15FV4 loudspeaker, which provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the brilliant M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1″ exit providing exceptional performance and smooth reproduction.
The Altea-715 passive systems allow users to choose the powering option they prefer. Designed for use with external amplification and outboard DSP, they benefit from the enclosure features and high-power transducer components of the Altea 700 powered versions.