The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 500MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 950MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The robust UHF receiver has a 150-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship.
The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits reject unwanted noise, and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button offers crystal-clear reception.
Connection with external devices has been made easier with the mixed balanced XLR output and mixed 1/4-inch output jacks. Easily control squelch for each channel through the squelch control rotary knobs on the back of the unit.
- Superior quality (quad channel) UHF receiver
- 150-foot dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
- Independent quad channel volume rotary control for optimum output level adjustment for each individual microphone
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
- Individual 1/4-inch outputs for each microphone channel
- Mixed balanced XLR master output
- Mixed unbalanced 1/4-inch master output
- “Pilotone and NoiseLock” individual channel squelch control designed specifically to prevent outside interference from affecting the receiver and causing unwanted noise in the wireless system
- Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphone