Hercules DJControl-Starlight DJ Bundle for Beginners
Ultra-compact, ultra-light, ultra-practical and ultra-unique with its lights, the DJControl Starlight packs all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato DJ Lite. With its built-in audio interface, the DJControl Starlight offers pre-listening in the headphones so you can then play your mix on speakers, which is perfect for learning or creating new mixes. The system is so comprehensive for its size that it boasts all the essential features such as bass equalization/filter knobs for smooth transitions or touch-sensitive jog wheels for easy scratching. The added bonus: the bright and powerful RGB backlighting with unique strobe effects to make it easier to learn how to mix.
Built-in audio interface
Master out for speakers: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Headphones out: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck
Touch detection on jog wheel
Backlit Base :
Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
1. LED off
2. LED on
3. Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
4. Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
5. Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
6. Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colors of the waveform of the respective tracks.
7. Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the color of the upcoming Point Cue.
Galaxy Audio introduces the new Traveler Quest 6 as the latest addition to our portable lightweight, Traveler Quest PA systems. The TQ6 runs on AC or battery power and comes standard with built-in battery and charger.
Features of the TQ6 include a built-in 30 watt amplifier with an 6" woofer, 1" horn, one XLR/F input with its own volume control, one RCA input with its own volume control, a 1/4" line output, tone control, echo control, master volume control, and built-in media player with its own volume control. The built-in media player enables playing audio from an SD card, USB drive, or from a Bluetooth®enabled device. Features also include an integrated handle for easy transportation and a 1-3/8" (35 mm) socket for stand mounting.
The TQ6 will operate on AC power indefinitely, as well as battery power for about 15+ hours depending on the usage. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 7-8 hours. The TQ6 may be operated while batteries are recharging. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, audio will not be interrupted and the unit will continue to operate until batteries are exhausted.
Whether being used for schools, House of Worship, emergency personnel, corporate functions, fairgrounds, auctioneers, graveside funeral services, or aerobics instruction, the TQ6 is a great portable PA that offers superior audio quality and reliable performance, all at an affordable price.
● 30 Watt Amplifier ● Battery Powered ● Built-In Bluetooth® ● Rechargeable ● XLR/Dual RCA Inputs ● Built-in MP3 Player ● Built-in Handle ● Speaker Pole Mount ● Runs up to 15+ Hours (Dependant on programming)